GET AN INSTANT AUTO INSURANCE QUOTE
How Much Auto Insurance is Required in Texas?
- $30,000 for bodily injury liability per person injured in an accident you cause.
- $60,000 for total bodily injury liability when two or more people are injured in an accident you cause, and
- $25,000 for property damage per accident you cause.
Standard Auto Insurance Coverage
- Property Damage Liability
- Bodily Injury Liability
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist
- Personal Injury Coverage
Optional Auto Insurance Coverage
- Rental Car Reimbursement
- Medical Expenses
How do I know how much coverage Texans need?
When deciding how much coverage you will need, start with what coverages are required by law and finance or lease companies you may have on your vehicles. Second, you need enough insurance to protect your life from turning into a disaster in case you have an accident. If you’re a student and the only thing you own is your car that’s on its last legs, then maybe the minimum coverage is all you need. For middle income families who have a mortgage and some savings put aside, they’ll want to get higher liability limits to protect their assets.
There are many more factors to consider when deciding appropriate coverage; our experts will help you find the best insurance for you and your family.
How Much Does Car Insurance Cost Texas?
The average car insurance policy in Texas is $1,415 per year, which is 9 percent lower than the national average. Keep in mind that is the average cost across all auto coverages throughout Texas. The average cost of car insurance in Texas just to meet the minimum requirements can be much cheaper with an average of $890/yr.
What Factors Affect Auto Insurance Rates In Texas?
Many factors go into account when factoring your Texas auto insurance rates. Some of the factors that can affect your Texas car insurance are, driving record, credit score, claims history, vehicle type, gender, location, previous insurance coverage or lack of and miles driven annually.
Why should I trust Contigo Insurance Agency with my auto insurance policy?
Contigo Insurance Agency represents a number of different insurance companies, and can compare coverage and prices to find the best possible value for your individual circumstances. Here are a few reasons why Contigo Insurance Agency should be your first and last stop when looking for insurance:
- We are your consultants, working with you as we determine your insurance needs.
- We are value-hunters who look after your pocketbook in finding the best combination of price, coverage and service.
- We offer one-stop shopping for a full range of products, including home, renters, auto, business, life and more.
- We periodically review your coverage to keep up with your changing insurance needs.
- We are committed to customer satisfaction – it’s the key to our livelihood.
- We are licensed professionals with strong customer and community ties.
Whether you have a not so perfect record, or just want a better rate, our agents will work diligently to get you the best coverage for the best price. If you just want the cheapest Texas car insurance possible or a great deal of extra coverage we are standing by to get you the best rates. Contact us today by calling 1-866-210-7007 or by filling out a quick quote form.